- 25.06.2014 Scientific Study for Vaccine of HIV/AIDS, by Prof. Leontios Kostrikis, Board Member of the Foundation
- 17-01-2014 Special Announcement
- 10.01.2014 Announcement-New achievement by Prof. Eleftherios Diamantis
- 08.01.2014 Press Release-Prize in Chemistry
- 04.10.2013 Press Release for the 2013 Nemitsas Prize
- 18.06.2013 Award Ceremony in Physics
- 01.03.2013 A short review of the Foundation's progress
Leontiou A’ Street No.159
Maryvonne Building, Office No. 104
3022 Limassol, Cyprus
3601 Limassol, Cyprus
Tel : +357 25569222
Fax: +357 25569275
Currently are 2 guests online
The Board of Directors announces that the NEMITSAS Prize 2015 will be awarded in
The Prize will be awarded by His Excellency the President of the Republic of Cyprus at the Presidential Palace around early October 2015. (The precise date will be announced later.)
Applications or Nominations will be accepted from 1st April, 2015 through 30th April, 2015. Electronic submission (via email) is preferred. A typed A4 letter is also acceptable. To be considered, it must be received no later than 12.00 noon on the 30th April 2015.
Attached evidence that the applicant/nominee is of Cypriot origin is required.
The Prize consists of:
- The Award Certificate
- The Gold Medal
- Monetary Award of €30.000.
(In case more than one applicant is selected, the Monetary Award will be split equally among the Laureates.)
Click here for the Prize’s poster.
Click here for the Application Form.
Applications for the Prize may be submitted as follows:
|1st||By the interested artists who may complete the Application Form.|
|2nd||By two recognized Experts in the field of Visual Arts, who may nominate an artist by completing the Application Form themselves.|
23/1/2015 The Secretariat